i-Strentek 1510 Universal Testing Machine offer exceptional performance and is designed with enhancements that deliver unparalleled accuracy and reliability, improved ergonomics. The most common uses of these mechanical testing systems are for tensile, compression, bend, peel, shear and tear tests.
Including but not limited to tensile, compression, bend, peel, shear, tear, seal strength, break force and etc.
Including but not limited to plastics, metals, composites, elastomers, components, textiles, aerospace, automotive, and biomedical
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904 and more.
- Load Cell Capacity: 10 kN (standard) 50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1KN, 2KN, 5KN, 10KN (Customization Available)
- Accuracy: 1% FS
- Test Speed: 1 - 500 mm/min
- Stroke: 800 mm
- Instrument Dimension: 850 mm (L) × 700 mm (W) × 1630 mm (H)
- Power Supply: AC 120V 60Hz / AC 220V 50Hz
- Net weight: 150 kg
- Load measurement accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- Speed range of 1 - 500 mm/min with
- Customizable Control Panel
- Thousands of optional grips and fixtures
- Compatible with LystemTM System
- Embedded computer controlled system
- Without requiring PC
- Over-travel protection
- Overload protection